Tuesday 28 February 2012

Brilliant Birthdays - Part Three

Last Saturday Nicky and I had a joint birthday celebration at mum & dads with our respective other halfs and Liz and Nick, and enough Chinese take-out to feed an army.  It was a brilliant evening and Nick gave me a wonderful selection of seeds to plant out in my garden, with a hand-made storage box to keep the spares in, and a selection of useful extras to help me plant and tend them.
It even has little dividers to keep everything organised
The seeds from inside the box
Garden Goodies
Not only that but they also gave me a rather nice cheque to complete my seed selection with and buy some of the bulkier seeds such as peas and beans.  Rather fortunately we were planning to visit RHS Wisley on Sunday to see the butterflies so I stopped off in the shop on the way home and put that money to good use

My additional seed purchases

The butterflies were nice too!



No comments:

Post a Comment