Saturday 4 September 2010

And Indoor Plants...

Our other reason for visiting the garden centre was getting some proper pots for Rob's Chili Pepper plants - the big one in the middle was a christmas present from Nicky and the two smaller ones to the side were recent gifts from uncle Nick, who grew them from seedlings.  They are now happily settled in the kitchen and are already showing signs of fruiting :D


I couldn't manage a visit to the garden centre without coming home with a new plant; this little beauty is a Haworthia Fasciata, a type of succulent, and should be very hard to kill!  Whilst I seem to manage fine with outdoor plants my indoor plants always seem to die on me so I shall be trying very hard to keep this little fellow alive so he can brighten up my study over the winter.




No comments:

Post a Comment