Monday 11 April 2011

Cherry Tree

I love this time of year; it seems that every time you go into the garden something new has happened - yesterday there were just a few sparse blooms on my cherry tree - today it's covered in them.




Don't they look more 'arty' when I zoom in ;p

These little wild flowers have managed to make a home for themselves in my ugly concrete steps... I know that in theory I should be tearing them up and sticking them in the trash but they're just too pretty to harm - I've decided that this year I shall love my weeds (or at least the colourful ones)




My strawberries have definitely started to flourish again, they're putting out new leaves and, just spotted today, starting to set flower buds.


Someone was very interested in my camera but not amused that it was the plants getting all the attention

No comments:

Post a Comment